Lunch time = fun time with this reusable, leak-free, durable and food safe bento box to keep your kids’ food fresh and mess-free! It’s perfect for picky eaters, or kids who love variety (who doesn’t?) with 6 different compartments including a 4 compartment inner sandwich tray and removable 2 compartment divider. Leak proof seals for packing wet and dry foods side-by-side. Tapered, take-apart design for a complete clean. Fits perfectly in the Little and Big Cooler Lunch Bags. Keep it cool with the Spencil Chill Pack. Lunch kit -sorted!
- 6 versatile compartments or 4 with divider tray removed
- Removable 4 compartment inner sandwich tray plus two compartment divider
- Leak proof seals allow wet and dry foods to be packed together
- No spillage disasters with kid-friendly clip closure
- Pack healthy and nutritionally-balanced meals with ease
- Reusable and sustainable option to reduce waste and unnecessary packaging
- Food safe – BPA and phthalates free
- Fits snugly into Little and Big Cooler Lunch Bags
- Weight: Approx 455 grams
Your child’s new bento box has been thoughtfully designed by our team with you and your child in mind. We have a few tips to help keep their lunch fresh all day and care for the box.
- Take care not to overfill compartments. Leave a small gap from the top to allow the seals to do their job.
- Wet foods like thick yoghurts, sauces and dips will stay in any of the four main compartments right next to bread, crunchy vegetables or crackers.
- However, avoid putting thin liquids like soups, runny yoghurt, watery dressings and sauces in the box. They will escape.
- The two small removable tray compartments are not spiliage proof and should be used for solid foods only.
- The removable inner tray and inner lid is safe on the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Handwash the outer box to preserve the leakproof seal. Wash with a soft brush, detergent and water. Clean the bento box soon after use to avoid discolouration.
- The inner tray is microwave safe but is the only part you should place in the microwave.
- Gently reheat food in the inner tray on a low setting for a maximum of 3 minutes.
- Do not put the outer box in the microwave. There are metal parts in the hinges.